Files will be available for download from your account once payment is confirmed. Learn more.
Please contact the seller about any problems with your order using the question button below the description.
Are your students ready to start tackling Pre-Primer Dolch Sight Words? Let’s put what you taught them into practice! These printable fill-in-the-blanks worksheets (+ games!) are perfect for any student who could use some fun activities to get more familiar with Dolch Sight Words!
This resource includes the following:
- Fill-in-the-Blanks Worksheets (Incl. Answer Key) Simply fill in he missing sight word.
- Word Searches Who can spot each sight word the quickest?
- Wacky Words! Go ahead and unscramble these wacky words!
- Word List | By Grade Features all Pre-Primer Dolch Sight Words in alphabetical order.
- Word List | All 220 Dolch Sight Words View all 220 Dolch Sight Words color-coded and in alphabetical order.
Who is this for? Sometimes we can just see that a student is starting to fall behind because they have difficulty with sight words. Allow them catch up with the rest of the group by making sight word practice a fun activity for either the classroom or at home!
The best part? You can get your students all excited about these words by starting them off with the word searches and wacky words! This way, they are already somewhat familiar with Pre-Primer Sight Words before they start filling in the blanks of the main component of this set!
Supports Common Core Standards (CCSS)
RF.K.3, RF.K.3c and RF.1.3
Bundles that include this resource
All Dolch Sight Words | Fill-in-the-Blanks Worksheets and Games
For any questions, comments, or suggestions feel free to email us at: [email protected].
Wishing you lots of fun with this resource!