Learning about the apostles through drawing, writing, cutting, gluing, coloring and using a chart is much better than just reading a book. At least that’s our opinion!
- lesson suggestions
- 12 cards (1 apostle per card) with space for drawing a picture, a line for writing the apostle’s name, a box to glue facts about him in, a line to write his feast day, and a box to color in if he was a martyr (2 per sheet, 6 sheets total)
- 12 cards for older students (4 per sheet, 3 sheets total)
- 12 cards without feast day line or box to color if he was a martyr (2 per sheet, 6 sheets total)
- 3 sheets of facts (1 per version)
- storage pouch templates (2 sizes, 1 pouch per page)
- chart showing feast days and whether the apostle was a martyr (4 per sheet, 1 sheet total)