This product is full of fun 120th Day of School Math Activities and includes worksheets, word searches, color by code, writing prompts, crowns, mystery picture graphing, reward tags, and more. This can be used as an independent center, literacy center, math center, etc.
- 120th-day coloring pages (3 versions)
- Writing prompts
- My resolutions for the next 120 days pennants (2 versions)
- Race to 120 dots
- Race to 120 water drops
- Race to 120 buttons
- Race to 120 beans
- Race to 120 air bubbles
- Roll and color by code
- Option 1: Addition and Subtraction to 10
- Option 2: Multiplying by 2 to 5
- Missing numbers to 120
- Count to 120
- Skip counting by 2, 5, and 10 to 120
- Skip count by 10 – Cut and paste activity
- Dab a dot to 120 (roll, add and dab)
- Roll and graph
- 120-day mystery picture
- I can identify even and odd numbers on 120 chart
- Roll the dice to 120
- 120 day Word Search (2 options – 4 versions)
- 120 pie chart activity
- Multiple crown options with headband extensions
- Reward tags (6/page and 8/page)
- Answer keys
- Simply print these NO PREP worksheets and you’re ready to GO!
- Print reward tags and certificates on colored paper to make them pop.
NOTE: Please must check out the preview before purchasing the product!
If you have any questions related to this product, feel free to email me at [email protected].
I would love to hear your comments so, please take a moment to leave feedback.