Rock, Paper, Scissors Go! is a great way to add some movement and fun to a familiar game and review key math concepts!
This game is inclusive and can be modified to play with any abilities!
4 WAYS TO PLAY: (each comes in 2 color options and b/w)
1. ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS GO! Full pages for active play. Run to or toss a bean bag.
2. ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS PICK! Point to your choice.
3. ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS SPIN! Spin your choice. Individual or dual play.
4. ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS ROLL! Roll your choice with a die.
MATH REVIEW PAGES:
10-Games Recording page. Individual and dual games. K.CC.B.4 K.CC.B.5 K.CC.C.7
10-Games Results Graph. K.MD.B.3 K.CC.C.6
10-Games Number Work. K.CC.A.2 K.OA.A.1
10-Games Results Fact Families. K.OA.A.3
Word Problems. K.OA.A.1 K.OA.A.2 (Answer Key provided)
10-Games Graph Number Work. K.CC.A.2 K.CC.A.3
10-Frame Practice. K.OA.A.3 K.OA.A.4
Addition Practice level 1 from 1-10 and 1-20. K.OA.A.1
Addition Practice level 2 add 6-12 to a given number. K.OA.A.1
Comparing Numbers level 1. K.CC.C.6 K.CC.C.7
Comparing Numbers level 2. K.CC.C.6 K.CC.C.7
20-Games Recording page. Individual and dual games. K.CC.B.4 K.CC.B.5 K.CC.C.7
20-Games Results Graph. K.MD.B.3 K.CC.C.6
20-Games Number Work. K.CC.A.2 K.CC.A.3 K.NBT.A.1
20-Games Place Value Practice. K.NBT.A.1.
20-Games Place Value Practice. K.NBT.A.1
*There are no answer keys, except for the Word Problems page, because each player will have different results for each game.
1. Choose your way to play! Active, Pick, Spin, or Rolls. You may need to choose individual sheets or a dual play sheet. I recommend laminating for durability. The playing directions and cards come in two color options and black and white.
2. Choose which recording sheet you want to use and print.
3. Choose which math skills you want your child/students to review and print.
My children have enjoyed this game thoroughly and I hope yours do too!
If you play and want to share it with me, I’m on Instagram @thecurioushippo
I can’t wait to see all of the fun you have!