There are so many ways to learn with these mats/worksheets. These are perfect for building fine motor skills and strengthening hand muscles as little ones get ready to write.
These are great for literacy centers, morning tubs, early finishers, and small groups.
Print for one-time use.
Laminate or place in a plastic sleeve for multiple uses.
- Use playdough to create the word.
- Use a marker, crayon, or dry erase marker to color the word.
- Use a finger, marker, crayon, or dry erase marker to trace the word.
- Use a marker, crayon, or dry erase marker to trace the word.
- Use a marker, crayon, or dry erase marker to write the number independently.
41 pages total
These can be laminated for long-term use.
The 41 Words included are
after, again, an, any, as, ask, by, could, every, fly, from, give, going, had, has, her, him, his, how, just, know, let, live, may, of, old, once, open, over, put, round, some, stop, take, thank, them, then, think, walk, were, when