These 2-Digit Addition No Regrouping Worksheets are a great way to help your students master the art of adding large numbers without the need for carrying or borrowing. This set of printable worksheets focus on working with multi-digit numbers and developing subtraction strategies WITHOUT regrouping in a grid format. With clear instructions and guided examples, these worksheets are sure to help your students achieve mastery of 4-digit subtraction.
cover page for students to color
10 DIFFERENT pages
10 Answer Keys
This resource would work for grades 2-4, older students who could use some review or younger students who need a challenge.
- early finishers
- review for state testing
- sub tubs
- math stations/centers
- small group
- end of unit quick assessments
- hybrid learning
- distance learning
LET’S STAY CONNECTED:
Follow my Pinterest boards: My Pinterest Boards
Follow me on Facebook: My Facebook
Follow me on Instagram: My Instagram
Follow me on my blog : My Blog
Be the first to know about my discounts, sales, free resources and new products:
★ Look for the red “Follow this shop” button near the top of my shop page under the logo and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my new products and sales.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
☛ IMPORTANT NOTES ☚
• This product is NOT editable and uses standard U.S. spelling, unless otherwise noted.
• Please take a minute to read the product descriptions and to view the thumbnails and/ore preview that are provided for this product. If you have any questions or comments or need a custom alteration, leave a message in my Q&A. For custom alterations being able to do it will depend on current workload and other factors, but just ask so I can help!
• All products are for personal or for use in a single classroom ONLY. If you’re interested in sharing with your team or co-op, please “Buy Licenses to Share” at a discount off the product price.
• All sales on digital resources are considered final and nonrefundable.
• Please make sure that you’re viewing with the most current version of Adobe Reader. The newest version is DC, but X or higher will work. Also, if you’re trying to open on a Mac, it will not open in “preview” and you will have to view in Adobe Reader. If you don’t have it or need to update, please visit www.Adobe.com to download it for FREE. If you have any other technical issues after verifying and updating your version of Adobe Reader, please contact support for further technical assistance, which is what they request be done.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Copyright by Anne Rozell “Believe to Achieve by Anne Rozell”. All Right Reserved.