Are you looking for a fun way to have your students practice 2 digit addition with regrouping? This double digit addition with regrouping matching activity has students solve problems to determine the path through the maze to get to the finish box. Quick and easy setup plus clear student directions make this activity perfect for centers or substitute days, too!
Lead your students to practice double digit addition with regrouping with this fun activity. You will get your choice of which format you would like to use with your students.
Here’s what you’ll get with this 2 Digit Addition with Regrouping Resource:
- Drag and Drop Digital Matching Activity (Google Slide™)
- Written Matching Activity in color (PDF)
- Written Digital Matching Activity Black and white version (PDF)
- Self-Checking Matching Activity (Google Sheet™)
- Cut and Paste Matching Activity in color (PDF)
- Cut and Paste Matching Activity in Black and White (PDF)
Your students will love practicing 2 digit addition with regrouping with this fun matching activity. They’ll be focused on solving the double digit addition problems correctly to find the correct answer from the answer bank, they won’t even realize how much they’re learning.
Prep is quick and easy… Just print the student pages, gather coloring utensils, and you’re ready for a fun and engaging class!
Copyright © That One Cheerful Classroom.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.