These sheets include what you need to have the kiddos counting angles and identifying the shapes shown by name. Includes a poster that shows what an angle is and what it looks like. Students will identify in a set which shape had the least/most angles. Know what shape is being described and figure out mentally how many angles that shape has, this particular practice is helpful to see if student can identify the shape being named. Overall a good and eye catching supplement to add to your angles and sides lesson plan.
- know what is an angle
- count angles in various types of common and uncommon shapes
- identify in a set which shape has the most angles
- identify in a set which shape has the least angles
- identify the shape being shown
- identify how many angles the named shape has
Includes fun llamas! 😉