Are you looking for an easy-to-use resource to help your students practice math skills with a fun November theme? These 32 worksheets plus a bonus are perfect for practicing math skills in November. There are answer keys for easy grading.
This 2nd Grade Math for November resource has 32 pages of math work plus a bonus activity which is perfect for November. Great for keeping math skills strong as morning work, home work, math stations, small group work or tutoring! Also, perfect for sub days or days when you have meetings and a teacher friend or aide needs to continue working with your class!
The 2nd Grade Math for November resource covers the following skills:
Spinners- 2-Digit Addition
Odd or Even
Fact Families + and –
Least to Greatest
Patterns on hundreds chart
2-Digit Addition NO Regrouping with joke
2-Digit Subtraction NO Regrouping with joke
2-Digit Addition WITH Regrouping
2-Digit Subtraction WITH Regrouping
2-Digit Addition NO Regrouping with Money
2-Digit Subtraction No Regrouping with Money
2-Digit Addition and Subtraction WITH Regrouping and Code
Fractions-Parts of a Whole
Fractions- Parts of a Set
3-D Shapes with graph
Counting U.S. coins
Count by 2’s
U.S. bill and coins
BONUS- Subtraction Color by Code
Be the first to know about my discounts, sales, free resources and new products:
★ Look for the red “Follow this shop” button near the top of my shop page under the logo and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my new products and sales.
If you like what you see here, please follow me at:
❋ Believe to Achieve by Anne Rozell blog ❋ Facebook page ❋ Instagram ❋ Pinterest❋
* * * * * * * * * * * *
☛ IMPORTANT NOTES ☚
• This product is NOT editable and uses standard U.S. spelling, unless otherwise noted.
• Please take a minute to read the product descriptions and to view the thumbnails and/ore preview that are provided for this product. If you have any questions or comments or need a custom alteration, leave a message in my Q&A. For custom alterations being able to do it will depend on current workload and other factors, but just ask so I can help!
• All products are for personal or for use in a single classroom ONLY. If you’re interested in sharing with your team or co-op, please “Buy Licenses to Share” at a discount off the product price.
• All sales on digital resources are considered final and nonrefundable.
• Please make sure that you’re viewing with the most current version of Adobe Reader. The newest version is DC, but X or higher will work. Also, if you’re trying to open on a Mac, it will not open in “preview” and you will have to view in Adobe Reader. If you don’t have it or need to update, please visit www.Adobe.com to download it for FREE. If you have any other technical issues after verifying and updating your version of Adobe Reader, please contact support for further technical assistance, which is what they request be done.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Copyright by Anne Rozell “Believe to Achieve by Anne Rozell”. All Right Reserved.