Files will be available for download from your account once payment is confirmed. Learn more.
Please contact the seller about any problems with your order using the question button below the description.
Teachers often want to give their students a language assessment at the end of the semester to track how well they have absorbed basic English Language and Grammar skills. This is a skills-based test that you can use regardless of the content you have taught your students in your classroom.
- Ideal for Emerging and Intermediate Learners
- Easy to read text
- 3 Versions of the Exam
- 15 test sections + Writing Section
- 90 Questions + Writing Prompt
- Answer key included
- A short U.S. History assessment is included
- Reading Comprehension Section included
- The Writing Section is an inference based prompt where students have to examine an image and support what they notice with evidence-backed answers.
Duration — 1.5 hours (with writing test); without essay test: 45-50 minutes