Files will be available for download from your account once payment is confirmed. Learn more.
Please contact the seller about any problems with your order using the question button below the description.
This WINTER MATH HOMEWORK is a great weekly review homework packet.
You get 5 weeks of homework with a cute and engaging Winter theme, 4 days each week (Monday – Thursday). The days of the week on each page let parents and students know what needs to be done each night.
It also has fun Winter graphics so it’s fun for the kids to work on.
This resource was designed to keep math concepts fresh all year and it’s great to use along with my 3rd Grade Math Morning Work – Winter.
– Place value
– Expanded Form
– Addition and Subtraction Facts
– Multiplication and Division Practice
– Rounding to 1,000 and 10,000
– Finding the missing number (multiplication and division)
– Area of two rectangles
– Area of a rectangle Word Problems
– Bar Graphs