Do you feel overwhelmed when you need your students to keep math concepts fresh? Incorporate Math Morning Work is your answer!
This pack includes 3rd Grade Math Morning Work and 3rd Grade Math Homework.
Use these for morning work, homework, seat work or early finishers. Lower fourth grade students would benefit from this pack as well.
You get 24 pages of daily math work and 5 weeks of homework (4 days each week, Monday – Thursday) with cute and engaging Halloween graphics, so it’s fun for the kids to work on.
This set was designed to keep math concepts fresh all year.
– Place value
– Expanded Form
– Ordering numbers
– Skip Counting
– Use symbol ˂, ˃ or =
– 10 More, 10 Less
– 100 More, 100 Less
– Addition and Subtraction Facts
– Telling Time
– Odd or Even
– Rounding to 10 and 100
– Missing Addends
– Multiplication Strategies
– Division Strategies
– Multiplication Word Problems
– Find the Missing Number (multiplication and division)
You may also be interested in
– Adding and Subtracting 3 digit numbers – Halloween
– 2nd Grade Math Morning Work and Homework – Halloween
– 3rd Grade Math Morning Work and Homework – Fall
– 2nd Grade Math Morning Work and Homework – Thanksgiving
Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook!