3rd Grade Math Homework – Winter
by Teaching by the Ocean
This pack includes 3rd Grade Math Morning Work and 3rd Grade Math Homework.
Use these for morning work, homework, seat work or early finishers. Lower fourth grade students would benefit from this pack as well.
You get 24 pages of daily math work and 5 weeks of homework (4 days each week, Monday – Thursday) with cute and engaging Winter graphics, so it’s fun for the kids to work on.
This set was designed to keep math concepts fresh all year.
– Expanded form
– Addition and subtraction facts
– Multiplication and division practice
– Rounding to 1,000 and 10,000
– Finding the missing number (multiplication and division)
– Area of two rectangle figures
– Area of a rectangle word problems
– Perimeter word problems
– Picture graphs
– Bar Graphs
– Classifying shapes
– Partition name fractions