Free letter matching worksheets activity for the winter. Cut out the uppercase letters and paste them on the mittens with the matching lowercase letters, then color them.
If you like this worksheet, then check out the entire packet for sale.
This page is from my Winter Math And Literacy Unit For Kindergarten.
Find More Kindergarten Worksheets PDF File in My Shop
Here are a few of the resources for sale
My Kindergarten and preschool worksheets are PDF files and printable using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Most of the worksheets and activities are Common Core Standards aligned and cover many of the Math and ELA standards for kindergarten.
What type of worksheets can be found in my packets?
These are some, but not all, of the skills covered.
- Uppercase and lowercase letter writing practice worksheets
- Beginning sound worksheets
- Medial short vowel sound worksheets
- Ending sound worksheets
- CVC word writing worksheets
- Rhyming Practice pages to print
- Syllable Practice pages
- Beginning reader printable mini books for comprehension and fluency skills improvement
- Monthly and holiday themed writing pages and templates to print as PDF worksheets
- Themed flash cards for letters, sounds, and high frequency words
- Literacy center small group activities, resources, and ideas
- Number Writing Worksheets 1 to 10, 1 to 20, 1 to 30, and 1 to 100
- Pattern practice pages, cut and paste patterns, and color to make patterns
- Identifying Shapes worksheets and other geometry based printables
- Counting and representing a number of objects using simple bar graphs
- Addition practice up to 10 practice pages
- Subtraction practice below 10 practice pages
- Composing and decomposing numbers printable worksheets
- Math center small group activities, resources, and ideas
- Simple paper based themed art projects
- and more
Please view the individual products for sale in my shop to learn more about each resource. I hope you enjoy this Free letter matching worksheets pdf.