4th Grade Science Vocabulary Pack
HUGE pack of vocabulary cards to get your word wall in your science class looking AMAZING! Each pack comes in FULL COLOR and black and white to be printer friendly. Want more? Each pack comes with its own vocabulary quiz to help students associate words with their definitions. The vocabulary cards come with definitions that are easy for the students to understand in order to encourage discussions further into each topic. What’s more? Each pack also contains a reference sheet for students to keep in their science notebooks or folders.
Vocabulary Words included in each set:
- Physical properties of matter – concept map, condensation, cooling, evaporation, gas, heating, heat transfer, liquid, magnetism, mass, matter, melting, metric system, physical property, size, solid, states of matter, temperature, triple beam balance, volume.
- Mixtures and solutions- dissolve, evaporations, matter, mixture, physical properties, solution.
- Forms of energy – closed circuit, conductor, electrical energy, electromagnetic, electromagnetic field, energy, force, friction, gravity, insulator, light energy, magnetism, mechanical energy, motion, open circuit, pull, push, sound energy, thermal energy, vibration
- Natural resources – closed circuit, conductor, electrical energy, electromagnetic, electromagnetic field, energy, force, friction, gravity, insulator, light energy, magnetism, mechanical energy, motion, open circuit, pull, push, sound energy, thermal energy, vibration.
- Changes to Earth – deposition, erosion, glacier, sediment, weathering.
- Weather and water cycle – anemometer, atmosphere, condensation, evaporation, front, high tide, low tide, precipitation, rain gauge, revolve, rotate, seasons, tilt, water accumulation, weather symbol, wind speed.
- Adaptations for survival – carnivores, consumer, decomposer, dependent, ecosystem, food web, habitat, herbivores, model, niche, omnivores, photosynthesis, producer.
- Structure and behavior – camouflage, characteristic, function, inherited trait, learned behavior, mimicry, offspring, structure, survive.
- Life cycle – germinate, life cycle, metamorphosis, seedling.
Check below to see what an awesome bargain this set is and how it can help your students today and propel them into their next scientific investigation tomorrow.
Bridge the gap with this FANTASTIC vocabulary pack today!
Check out the thumbnails to see how this BUNDLE can benefit your classroom!
FOLLOW me to be notified of new resources available.
This seller usually responds within 2 hours.