This 5 little pumpkins poem activities resource includes several activities that reinforce patterning, rhyming and sequencing using the 5 little pumpkins poem.
I have included pumpkins with and without faces to give children the option to draw the face/emotion of each pumpkin. There are differentiated writing pages as well.
Table of Contents:
1. 5 little pumpkins poem with hand motions.
2. Put the poem in order
3. Highlight the rhyming words
4. Write your own rhyming poem
5. If you were a pumpkin, what would you do all night? Writing prompt with differentiated pages.
6. Pumpkin craftivity to display writing pages.
7. 5 little pumpkins book with and without faces.
8. 5 little pumpkins mini book with and without faces.
9. 5 little pumpkins puppets with and without faces.
10. 5 little pumpkins sequencing page.
11. 2 finish the pattern pages.
12. 2 backgrounds to retell 5 little pumpkins with puppets.
This resource is also great for substitutes – a sub pack, student teachers, classroom helpers, homeschool, or groups!
*Updated 10/10/19 – Removed extra T on the “Highlight” page.
Follow my store to stay informed about my newest resources!