This Distance Learning Poetry Comprehension Pack for the poem “A Poison Tree” by William Blake uses the Common Core standards and contains QUESTIONS and ANSWERS as well as writing and visualization activities to help students prepare for reading comprehension standardized tests!
One of the things I struggle with the most is preparing my students for all kinds of exams that they will encounter. With this EASY-TO-USE packet, you can practice with your students, so they will feel more confident analyzing poetry. It is great for pull-outs, push-ins, whole group, small group, or sub plans!
Give yourself a breath of fresh air with this NO PREP curriculum that integrates test prep within the teaching of literature!
Making teaching poetry STRESS-FREE!
HOW TO USE:
***Just PRINT and TEACH with PDF or ASSIGN and TEACH with INTERACTIVE slides and forms for use in Google Classroom™ and MS Teams™; just download the slides as a PowerPoint and upload for student use! (This Pack includes the PDF and DIGITAL options!)
Types of Questions:
- Multiple Choice
- HOT Text
- 2 Part Question
- Short/Open Response
This product includes the following:
- The poem “A Poison Tree” by William Blake in PDF, SLIDES, & FORMS
- 11 Common Core Style Questions and Answers in PDF, SLIDES, & FORMS
- 1 Short Response Organizer with Tips and Rubrics in PDF & SLIDES
- Answer Keys and Explanations for ALL answers in PDF
- Detailed STEP-BY-STEP Lesson Plan in PDF
- Emotional Language Organizer in PDF & SLIDES
- Visualization Activity in PDF & SLIDES
- Pre-Quiz Questions that mirror the Quiz in PDF & SLIDES
- Covers Theme, Words/Phrases, Citing Evidence, and Structure
- 43 PDF Pages, 33 Slides, & 11 Q&A in Forms