A practical AAC resource series to use in your teaching, therapy sessions and at home. Reinforces communication skills, social interaction, prereading and early/ prompted literacy, as a description tool or as a visual guided way to make narration easier.
Each book includes:
1. A real page photo picture for the description activities
2. Three pages with COLOR CODED sentence strips answering to:
WHO/ WHAT DOING/ WHERE/ WHEN/ WEATHER/ SURROUNDINGS/
THOUGHTS/ WORDS/ FEELINGS/ AFTERWARDS
3. Two pages with clothes and body appearance descriptives
4. Three pages with the sentence strips with just the question theme
5. One page board with the answers to the strips question themes MIXED, to
point/circle/check/cut and paste or use as laminated cards to hook & loop
6. One page board with the answers to the strips question themes IN
SEQUENCE ORDER, for composing a short story
7. Four pages with total blank color coded strips and board
This material can be a great tool for reading and also writing sentences and paragraph long texts, for students with learning or developmental difficulties
Enjoy progress, with WORDS ASIDE!