A set of resources when studying acids and bases and the pH scale. Incudes worksheets, graphs, colorful activities, labs, and more. Optimum for grades 3-6 science. This packet contains the following resources.
- What is the pH worksheet
- Reading Comprehension and question sheet
- Acid or Base Experiment
- Bar Graphing the pH
- pH Poster and Student Cards
- Acids and Bases Matching
- Reading Data Table Worksheet
- Venn Diagram
- Acid Base Flipbook and Cootie catcher
- Cabbage Juice Activities
- 20+ slide PowerPoint on Acids and Bases
• This product is not editable.
• Please take a minute to read the product description and to view the thumbnails provided for this product.
• All products are for individual use in a single classroom. If you’re interested in sharing with other teachers or parents, please “Buy Licenses to Share” at a discount off the product price.
• All sales on digital resources are considered final.
• If you have technical issues, MbT requests that you contact their support team for technical assistance.
Dr. David Purvis. After obtaining a PhD in Microbiology, I switched careers and became a middle school and elementary science teacher because I loved kids. Almost thirty years later I have taught science in some context to every grade level from pre-K to college education classes. My store offers rigorous resources that align meaningful content, an inquiry approach, NGSS standards, and student interest.