Teach your early learners all about 2-D shapes with these fun and interactive flip books!
8 shapes, 16 different flip books!
Included are two different flip book types for each book that allow for differentiation. One version of the flip book has dots students can point to as they read each word, and the second version of the book has “trace and write” words so high-level learners can trace and write the sentences as they go.
Allows students to interact with each shape in several different ways:
- Reading about the shape’s attributes (pages 1-3)
- Identifying the shape among a series of shapes (page 4)
- Drawing, creating, and coloring their own shapes (page 5)
- Dots under each word in the first book make sure students track each word on each page as they read.
- Teacher prompts in the top right corners of pages serve as prompts teachers can give students to color sides and corners, increasing student interaction and engagement.
- The book is designed to print single-sided so that early-finishers have space to draw and color additional shapes on the blank sides/backs of pages (if needed).