Files will be available for download from your account once payment is confirmed. Learn more.
Please contact the seller about any problems with your order using the question button below the description.
Teach your early learners all about triangles with this fun and interactive flip book!
Included are different flip book types that allow for differentiation. One version of the flip book has dots students can point to as they read each word, and the second version of the book has “trace and write” words so high-level learners can trace and write the sentences as they go.
- Reading about triangle attributes (pages 1-3)
- Identifying triangles among a series of shapes (page 4)
- Drawing, creating, and coloring their own triangles (page 5)
- Dots under each word in the first book make sure students track each word on each page as they read.
- Teacher prompts in the top right corners of pages serve as prompts teachers can give students to color sides and corners, increasing student interaction and engagement.
- The book is designed to print single-sided so that early-finishers have space to draw and color additional triangles on the blank sides/backs of pages (if needed).
(Credit: page border by www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/jax-and-jake)