This bundle is perfect for All Saints’ Day or anytime that you’re discussing or doing a lesson on saints. There’s a variety of activities and worksheets in the pack. Many of the pages are versatile and can be used in more than one way. This is not a lesson, but can accompany one on saints or All Saints’ Day.
Buy the bundle and save over 20% of the individual pack prices!
All Saints’ Activity Pack 1
• 2 Puzzles (Word Search and Crossword)
• Litany of the Saints
• “Saints” Acrostic Poem
• My Favorite Saint Report or Notebooking Page
• 2 Coloring Pages **See the UPDATE below**
• 2 Posters with the “Liturgy of the Hours All-Saints” Prayer (in Color and BW)
• 2 Letters to a Saint (with 2 differentiated writing line types)
• Make a Word
• 2 Answer Keys (for the Puzzles)
UPDATE: One of the coloring pages said that it was a Holy Day of Obligation unless it is on a Sunday which is incorrect. After doing more research, according to USCCB (taken from Canon 1246), it says “Whenever….or November 1, the solemnity of All Saints, falls on a Saturday or on a Monday, the precept to attend Mass is abrogated.” So, I have changed it to say that it is just a Holy Day of Obligation and you as the teachers can determine to explain which days that changes or how you want to use it as a teachable moment.
All Saints’ Day Activity Pack 2
• 5 Worksheets and Puzzles (Fill in the Blank, Matching, Word Search, Alphabetical Order, Saints from A-Z)
• Reading Passage
• 4 Copywork/Handwriting Practice Sheets for Bible Verses about Saints (2 Print and 2 Cursive)
• 3 Saint Reports (Simple/Basic, All About Saint, My Patron Saint)
• 1 Coloring Pages (Stained Glass Saints)
• 2 Charts (KWL, 4 Facts)
• 5 Answer Keys (for the Worksheets and Puzzles)
All Verses from the New Revised Standard Version Bible: Catholic Edition, copyright © 1989, 1993 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Be the first to know about my discounts, sales, free resources and new products:
★ Look for the red “Follow this shop” button near the top of my shop page under the logo and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my new products and sales.
If you like what you see here, please follow me at:
❋ The Treasured Schoolhouse blog ❋ Facebook page ❋ Instagram ❋ Pinterest ❋
* * * * * * * * * * * *
☛ IMPORTANT NOTES ☚
• This product is NOT editable and uses standard U.S. spelling, unless otherwise noted.
• Please take a minute to read the product descriptions and to view the thumbnails and/ore preview that are provided for this product. If you have any questions or comments or need a custom alteration, leave a message in my Q&A. For custom alterations being able to do it will depend on current workload and other factors, but just ask so I can help!
• All products are for personal or for use in a single classroom ONLY. If you’re interested in sharing with your team or co-op, please “Buy Licenses to Share” at a discount off the product price.
• All sales on digital resources are considered final and nonrefundable.
• Please make sure that you’re viewing with the most current version of Adobe Reader. The newest version is DC, but X or higher will work. Also, if you’re trying to open on a Mac, it will not open in “preview” and you will have to view in Adobe Reader If you don’t have it or need to update, please visit www.Adobe.com to download it for FREE. If you have any other technical issues after verifying and updating your version of Adobe Reader, please contact support for further technical assistance, which is what they request be done.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Copyright 2021 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.