This pack is perfect for All Saints’ Day or anytime that you’re discussing or doing a lesson on saints. There’s a variety of activities and worksheets in the pack.
Included in this pack….
• 2 Puzzles (Word Search and Crossword)
• Litany of the Saints
• “Saints” Acrostic Poem
• My Favorite Saint Report or Notebooking Page
• 2 Coloring Pages **See the UPDATE below**
• 2 Posters with the “Liturgy of the Hours All-Saints” Prayer (in Color and BW)
• 2 Letters to a Saint (with 2 writing line types)
• Make a Word
• 2 Answer Keys (for the Puzzles)
Many of the pages are versatile and can be used in more than one way. This is not a lesson, but can accompany one and some instruction on saints or All Saints’ Day will have to be given.
UPDATE: One of the coloring pages said that it was a Holy Day of Obligation unless it is on a Sunday which is incorrect. After doing more research, according to USCCB (taken from Canon 1246), it says “Whenever….or November 1, the solemnity of All Saints, falls on a Saturday or on a Monday, the precept to attend Mass is abrogated.” So, I have changed it to say that it is just a Holy Day of Obligation and you as the teachers can determine to explain which days that changes.
Copyright 2020 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.