Spruce up your letter of the week activities with this fun packet!
The best part? It is all NO PREP which means that you as the teacher just print and teach. It is still a hands on way to have your students learn the letter as well as the sound that it makes.
This package includes the following alphabet printables:
1. Letter Kk- Color the pictures that begin with Kk
2. Letter Kk-Trace and Print
3. Letter Kk- uppercase and lowercase letter sort
4. Letter Kk – Diagram to draw what starts with the letter Kk
5. Letter Kk- Crown to cut and wear
6. Letter Kk- Trace uppercase and lowercase with 3 pictures to color at the bottom
There are six different activities for you to do with the class. This would also make homework a breeze for you. You can get parents involved as well with these pages. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out so that I can help you!
Follow me on INSTAGRAM
Get creative with me on PINTEREST
Head on over and READ MY BLOG
Get connect with me on FACEBOOK
Copyright 2019 Erin Custer -Classrooms and Cats