activities to help your students identify letters and letter sounds for all 26 letters in the alphabet!
- A full color version for each letter, A to Z (26 sheets)
- A black & white version for each letter, A to Z (26 sheets)
- Short vowel sounds for letters A, E, I, O, U (10 sheets, 1 color and 1 black & white sheet for each)
- Long vowel sounds for letters A, E, I, O, U (10 sheets, 1 color and 1 black & white sheet for each)
- Digraph practice for digraphs CH, CK, SH, TH, WH (10 sheets, 1 color and 1 black & white sheet for each)
These activities are designed to help your young learners use repeated practice to identify letters and letter sounds! When I use these with my own students, I like the have them highlight the focus letter at the beginning of the sentence and then highlight it in the focus word to help strengthen the connection between individual letters and the letter in each word.
There are 6 smiley faces at the top of each page. Each time students read all 6 sentences they get to color one of the smilies as a reward!
- Literacy Centers
- Reading Centers
- Morning Work
- Phonics Practice
- Substitute Activities
- Supplementary Practice
- Bell Work
- and much, much more!