A Literacy Book Companion Unit with Chapter by Chapter Comprehension & Fun Activities, based on the book The Magic Tree House : Thanksgiving on Thursday , by Mary Pope Osborne. (Book not included.)
Reading Level 3.3
This 50-page packet provides a variety of levels to reach each individual student. Please see preview pages and descriptions below . Worksheets include lined paper for easy handwriting practice:
50 Pages Total Include:
* 40 Comprehension short-answer questions (4 for each chapter)
* 40 Multiple Choice Questions (4 for each chapter)
* answer sheet (corresponds with both sets)
* Story Elements : Who, What, When, Where, Main Idea, Problem Solving
* Vocabulary : 10 words from the book with match-up definitions
* Vocabulary Answer Sheet
* Reflection : Connection, Text-to-Self, Steps You Would Give to Plant Corn
* 20-Word Search page
* 10 Word Scramble page
* Spelling Words : 10 words plus 1 Bonus, from the book, on lined paper
* Spelling Test : blank, lined paper
* Story Map: Setting, Characters, Problem, Solution
* Step By Step : First, Next, Then, Last
* Title Page: Author, Illustrator, add your own illustration
* Design & Detail illustrating page : Design your own feast below.
Describe what food you are serving.
* Opinion Journal: What did you think? What would you change?
* Cause & Effect : Fill in the Cause & Effect blanks
* ABC Order : 20 words from the book
* Book Report : Who is the author? Fiction or Non Fiction? Characters? Favorite part? Rate this book!
* Rhyme Time :15 words from the book, to match up to 15 rhyming words
* Writing Prompt : with shaped lined paper : Imagine you & a friend are Annie & Jack.
* Contractions : 9 contractions to combine, or separate
* Follow the instructions : coloring, addition/subtraction using photos
· Follow the instructions : counting pictures , left/right
* Acrostic Poem : THANKFUL
* Compare & Contrast Venn Diagram: Annie Vs Jack
* Math : 12 simple multiplication problems
* Math : answer sheet