Files will be available for download from your account once payment is confirmed. Learn more.
Please contact the seller about any problems with your order using the question button below the description.
Evaluate reading comprehension and eliminate assessment planning responsibilities with this plot-based quiz covering chapter three of Animal Farm by George Orwell. Alternatively, the quiz may serve as a guided reading worksheet to facilitate more focused engagement with literature. An answer key is included. Materials are delivered in Word Document and PDF formats. Students will demonstrate knowledge of the following:
- The horses’ skills
- Boxer’s slogan
- The characterization of Benjamin
- An object of great significance
- The interaction between the cat and the sparrow
- The contentious nature of the relationship between Napoleon and Snowball
- Snowball’s decision regarding the seven commandments
- Napoleon’s perspective on education
- The pigs’ justification for inequity benefitting them
- Intimidation tactics