Here are some activity sheets to print and use after you’ve read , by Pat Miller, to your students.
Print the PDFs and you are Ready To Go!
1. Comprehension Sheet – This sheet asks students to draw and write about their favorite part, list five characters, two settings, and write their own New Year’s Resolution.
2. Five writing pages. Students can choose the one they wish to write their New Year’s Resolution on. There is room to draw a picture of them following through on their resolution.
3. My New Year activity page allows students to brainstorm things they want to do, read, and learn in the New Year. After they brainstorm, there is a place for them to formulate their New Year’s Resolution.
4. Word-Making Activity standalone reproducible using the word “resolution.”
5. Word-Making Center “I Can” sign, a second reproducible, and letters to print on cardstock and cut out for the word “resolution.”
☑ Great option to leave for a substitute along with the book!
☑ Simply Print & Go!