Looking for a way to make your back-to-school bulletin board and classroom decor more inclusive and welcoming? Look no further than Pieces of the Puzzle! This fun and colorful all about me activity and display set is perfect for open houses, growth mindset activities, autism awareness, and community building. With everything you need to encourage diversity and inclusion, Pieces of the Puzzle is a must-have for any classroom.
Plus, it’s editable so you can make your display as unique as your class. Included are directions and samples to help you create the perfect display. This set is so versatile that you can use it all year long. The craft templates let you get to know your students, and your students find out what is special about each other.
- Letters To Spell Out Titles (You Complete Our Class, Welcome To Our Class, + Editable and Blank Options)
- Small Coordinating Pennants
- 4 Posters + Editable Option To Create Your Own Sayings.
- 4 About Me Puzzle Piece Craft Activity Templates With Directions
- 4 Editable Puzzle Piece Templates to Create Your Own Activities
- 3 Bulletin Board Border Choices
- Editable Puzzle Piece Name Tags
- Directions And Ideas, Including Fun Sayings
⭐ Check out seasonal bulletin boards and door décor sets at Tammy’s Toolbox.
★ You will get a PDF file, that is ready to print and use. This file is not editable.
★ An editable PowerPoint file that includes customizable text fields. Please note that you will need PowerPoint to open and edit this document. (Directions are included) Text fields are fully customizable. However, due to copyright requirements, graphics and illustrations cannot be edited or removed.