Get your classroom ready for back to school with this gnome themed Meet the Teacher handout! This editable gnome Meet the Teacher handout would be great to give out at back to school night, open house, or at the beginning of the school year so that your students can learn about their new teacher! The words read “Get to Gnome Your Teacher.”
Editable versions are included in case you want to include your name or a different school position (i.e. Get to Gnome Your Special Education Teacher, SLP, etc.). The categories “All About Me,” “My Favorites,” and “Contact Me” are included, but I have also provided blank versions in case you want to create your own categories.
Black & white versions and color versions are included!
*Please note that if you would like to include your name or an alternate school position on your handout, the cursive font will not be available to you unless you download it to your device. If you would like to purchase it, the font is called BB Smiles for Miles and is available here. Otherwise, feel free to use any other font that you would like!*
- Get to Gnome Your Teacher Handout (color – 1 page)
- Get to Gnome -blank- Handout (color – 1 page)
- Get to Gnome -blank- Handout with Editable Categories (color – 1 page)
- Get to Gnome Your Teacher Handout (black and white – 1 page)
- Get to Gnome -blank- Handout (black and white – 1 page)
- Get to Gnome -blank- Handout with Editable Categories (black and white – 1 page)