The Different Xmas Gift Let your students discover the art of gift-giving! Delight your students with these prompts to help them explore different ways that a gift can make a…
- Critical Thinking
- Language Arts
There are lots of things to be excited about when looking at the
life-cycle of the bee. And many students love to think about the
In this booklet students are also asked
to observe animals with the goal of getting inspiration for new ideas.
Hopefully, these activities will make the learning fun and engaging.
This package contains:
2. Can you identify the different stages?
3. What is the connection between a larva and a bee?
4. What do larvae and bees eat?
5. Fun Facts
6. Metamorphosis Poem
7. Bee words – make your own dictionary
8. Ask the larva Sparkling Questions about pupae and bees
9. Larave are. . .
10. Bees are. . .
11. Life cycle
12. Plan a bee story
13. Story writing – 2 prompts – queen bees, workers and drones
14. Bears do love honey – design a trap
15. Beeswax and Flowers
16. How to throw the perfect honey party
17. Can you name the body parts?
18. When is a bee a bee? – bee, wasp or bumblebees
19. Waggle dance
20. Bee’s knees – biomimicry
21. Bee’s eyes – biomimicry
22. Hexagons – biomimicry
23. Assessment – reflection upon learning