There are lots of things to be excited about when looking at the
life-cycle of butterflies. And many students love to think about the
In this booklet students are also asked
to observe animals with the goal of getting inspiration for new ideas.
Hopefully, these activities will make the learning fun and engaging.
This package contains:
2. Can you identify the different stages?
3. What is the connection between a caterpillar and a butterfly?
4. What do caterpillars and butterflies eat?
5. Fun Facts
6. Metamorphosis Poem
7. Butterfly words – make your own dictionary
8. Ask the caterpillar Sparkling Questions about chrysalis and butterflies
9. Caterpillars are. . .
10. Butterflies are. . .
11. Life cycle
12. Which animal do you like the best? Positive, Negative and Interesting
13. Story writing
14. Symmetrical Butterfly
15. ”Eggcited” about butterfly eggs!
16. Think diving for a butterfly detective – eggs
17. Think diving for a butterfly detective – caterpillar
18. Think diving for a butterfly detective – chrysalis
19 Think diving for a butterfly detective – butterfly
20. Reflection – assessment