This is an Christmas pack that’s full of materials for Christmas or winter math that features fun candy canes! These resource are perfect for independent or group work or to put in a math center.
Included in this pack….
• Count the Candy Canes – A Cut & Paste Booklet (for numbers 1-10 in b&w)
• Candy Cane Patterning (AB, AAB, ABB, ABC in full color)
• Count the Candy Canes in the Jar Mat (for numbers 1-30 with the number and number word in color and b&w)
• Candy Cane Graphing (2 – roll and graph, graph favorite class color)
• Candy Cane Color-by-Number (4)
For the booklet, the number of candy corn listed on the page is cut out and glued in the jar. For the patterning, the pattern will be completed by placing the next item in the box. This can be used in strips or full page and is in full color. It can also be used over and over in a center or the final piece in the pattern can be glued for one time use.
Directions and suggested uses are included for each activity in this pack, as well as a clickable Table of Contents to go directly to the part of the pack you want!
If you like what you see here, please follow me at:
❋ The Treasured Schoolhouse blog ❋ Facebook page ❋ Instagram ❋ Pinterest ❋
Copyright 2020 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.