Anchor your students’ reading skills with these cause and effect anchor charts posters!
This file includes the following:
- One quick reference cause and effect anchor chart in full-color and black-and-white
- Four additional anchor charts posters with examples in full-color and black-and-white
- Smaller 1/2-page versions of every poster in full-color and black-and-white (for individual student reference or an interactive notebook)
- Printable and digital options
Please reach out with any questions you may have!
YOU CAN FIND ALL OF MY ELA ANCHOR CHARTS BY CLICKING HERE!
You will find anchor charts for cause and effect, context clues, teaching theme, main idea and details, point of view, making inferences, compare and contrast, fact and opinion, genres of literature, nonfiction text features, author’s purpose, story elements, and MORE!
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.