Are you searching for a fun and engaging way to teach your students about cell division, mitosis & meiosis? Look no further than this unique, cell biology related one-pager project! This product includes , including sample student exemplars, one pager templates and a simple rubric.
ENGAGE your kids with this project based learning activity. This one pager project is designed to help students understand the key concepts of cell division in a visually appealing and interactive way. By creating a one-pager poster, students will be able to demonstrate their knowledge of the biology of cell division, specifically mitosis and meiosis.
*So why wait? Order your Cell Division One Pager Project today!*
What’s Included in this Mitosis and Meiosis One Pager Project?
★ Clear and easy to follow editable student directions- digital and printable.
★ Editable project specifics and expectations.
★ Exemplar student projects.
★ 18 Pre-made One Pager Templates.
★ Quick Prep Info and Instructor Directions.
What Topics and Covered with this Project?
★ Cell Division
★ Mitosis and Meiosis
Aligned with the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS), this project is a valuable resource for science teachers looking to engage their students and reinforce key concepts. It’s perfect for use as part of a unit on cell biology, or as a standalone project to test student understanding.
The one-pager poster project includes a comprehensive worksheet that guides students through the process of creating their poster. With prompts and questions to help students brainstorm ideas, gather information, and organize their thoughts, this project is designed to be flexible and adaptable to different grade levels and learning styles.
By completing this project, students will be able to:
- Understand cell biology
- Identify the steps of cell division
- Describe the 2 different kinds of cell division
This project fits well with the middle school NGSS Biology standards related to mitosis and meiosis This product also makes an EZ Sub Plan.
This Cell Division- Mitosis and Meiosis One Pager Project is an excellent way to teach your students about this important topic in biology. With its comprehensive worksheet and NGSS alignment, this project is sure to engage and challenge your students. Thank you for considering this product for your classroom!
What other teachers have said about Super Star Science products:
– Stephanie C.H. Loved it!! What an engaging engineering challenge to use in online school and with younger grades! This activity is so well explained and set up. The visuals are very clear and the instructions make it easy to use this challenge without much work ahead of time.
– Laurel D. What a great resource. I was able to modify it to fit my curriculum easily. I will be using this weekly, as our school goal is to improve reading across the curriculum. I look forward to more resources from this author. Thanks!
– Ann H. This is one of the most original and creative project-based lessons I have seen. Students are highly engaged in the subject matter and produce some truly amazing presentations.