CHEMISTRY Balancing Chemical Equation Digital Escape Room Activity is a great resource intended to reinforce students’ understanding of the topic of balancing chemical equations as a part of the warm-up, review tasks, or end-of-year activities.
In this escape room activity, students will be given 17 chemical equations to solve. The coefficients are then used to find the password in order for students to escape the room.
Digital Version includes:
– 1 Google Forms Link (Self-Grading)
– Answer keys
About the Escape Room:
– When you purchase this resource, you will be given a link that will allow you to access the escape room in Google Form. You will then be able to share that file with your students using methods including:
- Google Classrooms
- Email directly to your students
- File-sharing platforms such as Google Drive or One Drive
– The puzzles have been designed to quiz students in Google Forms. You may adjust the settings according to your personal preferences.
Is this resource editable?
- The puzzle card images are NOT editable.
If you see ANYTHING that needs modifying, or if you have any questions, please contact me via the Q&A. Thanks!
Have fun and happy teaching!