Looking for a great activity to teach the topic of Naming Chemical Compounds in an engaging way? This product contains a set of 40 task cards which can be used as a task-based or station-based activity, adding in the fun to your lesson! It is also a great resource that can be used as a part of the review, pre-assessment, post-assessment, extra practice, or end-of-year test prep.
This low-prep resource includes a PDF version. Print these out and you’re ready to go!
Print Version includes:
– 40 task cards
– Student response worksheet
– Answer key
– Naming Binary & Ternary Ionic Compounds
– Naming Ionic Compounds with cations that have more than one oxidation state
– Naming covalent compounds
Is this resource editable?
- The task card images are NOT editable.
- You can create smaller sets of task cards from this complete unit set of task cards.
- The task cards have been designed to quiz students in Google Forms. You may adjust the settings according to your personal preferences.
If you see ANYTHING that needs modifying, or if you have any questions, please contact me via the Q&A. Thanks!
Have fun and happy teaching!