CHEMISTRY Naming Compounds & Writing Chemical Formulas Escape Room Activity contains 4 puzzles to solve. It is a great resource intended to reinforce students’ understanding in class as a part of the warm-up, review tasks, or end-of-year test prep. This non-prep resource includes a PDF version. Print these out and you’re ready to go!
Print Version includes:
– Teacher Instructions
– Printing Checklist
– 4 Puzzles
– Student Recording Sheet
– Answer keys
– Naming Binary & Ternary Ionic Compounds
– Naming Ionic Compounds with cations that have more than one oxidation state
– Naming covalent compounds
– Writing formulas for Binary & Ternary Ionic Compounds
– Writing formulas for Ionic Compounds with cations that have more than one oxidation state
– Writing formulas for covalent compounds
About the Escape Room:
– It should be played with a small group of 2.
– Print and ready to use – No additional locks or materials are needed!
Is this resource editable?
-The puzzles are NOT editable.
If you see ANYTHING that needs modifying, or if you have any questions, please contact me via the Q&A. Thanks!
Have fun and happy teaching!