CHEMISTRY Naming Compounds & Writing Chemical Formulas Escape Room Activity contains 4 puzzles to solve. It is a great resource intended to reinforce students’ understanding in class as a part of the warm-up, review tasks, or end-of-year test prep. This non-prep resource includes a digital version which is great for flipped classrooms or distance learning
Digital Version includes:
– 1 Google Forms Link (Self-Grading)
– Teacher Instructions
– Answer keys
– Naming Binary & Ternary Ionic Compounds
– Naming Ionic Compounds with cations that have more than one oxidation state
– Naming covalent compounds
– Writing formulas for Binary & Ternary Ionic Compounds
– Writing formulas for Ionic Compounds with cations that have more than one oxidation state
– Writing formulas for covalent compounds
About the Escape Room:
– When you purchase this resource, you will be given a link that will allow you to access the escape room in Google Form. You will then be able to share that file with your students using methods including:
- Google Classrooms
- Email directly to your students
- File-sharing platforms such as Google Drive or One Drive
– The puzzles have been designed to quiz students in Google Forms. You may adjust the settings according to your personal preferences.
Is this resource editable?
– The puzzles are NOT editable.
If you see ANYTHING that needs modifying, or if you have any questions, please contact me via the Q&A. Thanks!
Have fun and happy teaching!