CHEMISTRY REDOX Oxidation & Reduction Escape Room Activity contains 6 puzzles to solve. It is a great resource intended to reinforce students’ understanding of the topic REDOX in class as a part of the warm-up, review tasks, or end-of-year test prep. This non-prep resource includes a digital version which is great for flipped classrooms or distance learning.
Digital Version includes:
– 1 Google Forms Link (Self-Grading)
– Teacher Instructions
– Answer key
– Identify elements oxidized & reduced in a Redox reaction
– Identify the oxidizing agent & reducing agent in a Redox reaction
– Assign oxidation numbers of elements, compounds & polyatomic ions
– Identify the half-equation as oxidation & reduction
– Identify a Redox reaction
About the Escape Room:
– When you purchase this resource, you will be given a link that will allow you to access the escape room in Google Form. You will then be able to share that file with your students using methods including:
- Google Classrooms
- Email directly to your students
- File-sharing platforms such as Google Drive or One Drive
– The puzzles have been designed to quiz students in Google Forms. You may adjust the settings according to your personal preferences.
Is this resource editable?
– The puzzles are NOT editable.
If you see ANYTHING that needs modifying, or if you have any questions, please contact me via the Q&A. Thanks!
Have fun and happy teaching!