CHEMISTRY REDOX Oxidation & Reduction Escape Room Activity contains 6 puzzles to solve. It is a great resource intended to reinforce students’ understanding of the topic REDOX in class as a part of the warm-up, review tasks, or end-of-year test prep. This non-prep resource includes a PDF version. Print these out and you’re ready to go!
Print Version includes:
– Teacher Instructions
– Printing Checklist
– 6 Puzzles
– Student Recording Sheet
– Answer key
– Identify elements oxidized & reduced in a Redox reaction
– Identify the oxidizing agent & reducing agent in a Redox reaction
– Assign oxidation numbers of elements, compounds & polyatomic ions
– Identify the half-equation as oxidation & reduction
– Identify a Redox reaction
About the Escape Room:
– It should be played with a small group of 2.
– Print and ready to use – No additional locks or materials are needed!
Is this resource editable?
– The puzzles are NOT editable.
If you see ANYTHING that needs modifying, or if you have any questions, please contact me via the Q&A. Thanks!
Have fun and happy teaching!