These are fun Christmas activities for preschoolers! It is a great way to get some academics while they are having fun!
Check out the preview to see more pages.
This download includes the following:
- Fine motor cutting and pre-writing practice
- Writing practice – Letter S and Letter C
- Letter Identification – Letter S
- Letter Identification – Letter C
- Maze – Letter S B/W, Color, and answer key.
- Maze – Letter C B/W, Color, and answer key.
- Identify beginning letter sounds – Letter S
- Identify beginning letter sounds – Letter C
- Beginning sound sort – cut & paste
- Color word ornaments
- Sizes – BIGGEST
- Sizes – smallest
- Label the – reindeer, elf, Mrs. Claus, and Santa.
- Cut out and sequence Reindeer or gingerbread man from biggest to smallest.
- How to make an apple pie – sequence.
- Number identification, counting, and correspondence. #1-3 and #2-4
- Complete the AB Pattern 2 color versions and BW.
- Finish the Christmas Pattern (you can use blocks to make the pattern or color)
- ART – Letter S art collage
- Letter C art collage
- Color your own Christmas ornaments!
This resource is also great for substitutes – a sub pack, student teachers, classroom helpers, homeschool, homework or groups!