This fun Christmas cookie poem is perfect for this season! The decorated cookie pages make an adorable bulletin board. End it with decorating real cookies for a real treat!
- 5 Little Christmas Cookies interactive Poem with sequencing and pattern pages.
- Decorate my Christmas cookie – Perfect for bulletin boards!
- There are two versions of the poem included. I modified the words of the poem.
– In the first version, students read along with the dots. Perfect for a group, shared, paired or guided reading.
– In the second version, the students read along with the dots and predict how many cookies are left. There are numbers to add to the blank spaces as you go.
- Christmas Cookies Poem Props: Cookie plate, cookies, and numbers.
- The plate and cookies are in color and in black and white. They can be printed and laminated for durability. I Velcro mine so I can hang it on the wall and the students remove 1 cookie at a time.
- Christmas Cookie Poem sequencing page to improve memory and recall. In color and black and white.
- Christmas Cookie pattern pages. All are in color and some are in black and white. Patterns include AB, ABB, AABB, and ABC.
- Decorate & describe a Christmas cookie pages.
- Brainstorm what your perfect Christmas cookie would look like.
- My Christmas Cookie – differentiated pages to draw and describe their perfect Christmas cookie. Perfect for bulletin boards!
You may also like:
Christmas worksheets for Kindergarten
Reindeer Poem Literacy Activities
This resource is also great for substitutes – a sub pack, student teachers, classroom helpers, homeschool, homework or groups!