First Grade Math: Christmas Math Boom Cards Part 2 Bundle Boom Cards
• Students will practice identifying even and odd numbers under 100.
• Students will fill in the missing numbers (numbers up to 100).
• Students will practice subtraction facts within 20 using ten frames.
• Students will use the images to help solve the subtraction problems.
• Students will practice adding three numbers (sums up to 20).
• Students will use the images to help solve the additions.
• Students will practice finding the missing number in a number bond.
• Students will type the missing number into the Christmas ornaments and click submit.
• Students will determine the unknown whole number in subtraction equations relating three whole numbers (11 cards).
• Students will select the missing numbers (11 multiple choice cards).
• Students determine the unknown whole number in addition equations for addition within 20 (11 fill in the blank style).
• Students will find the missing addends (11 multiple choice cards).
• The questions are randomized in this themed deck to ensure re-playability as each play is a different game.
• Interactive, No Prep, Self-Grading, Paperless!
• Christmas themed decks!
Common Core State Standards: 1.NBT.A.1, 1. NBT.B.3, 1.OA.B.3,
1.OA.B.4, 1.OA.C.5,1.OA.C.6, 1.OA.D.8