Students will analyze attributes of two dimensional shapes and three dimensional solids to develop generalizations about their properties.
They will classify 2-D and 3-D figures including cones, cylinders, sphere, triangular and rectangular prisms, and cubes, based on attributes using formal geometric language.
- 2 posters for your classroom in black and white
- sorting 2-D and 3-D shapes
- giving examples of shapes in the real world
- knowing difference of 2-D and 3-D shapes when given examples
- matching 2-D shapes to what they would look like if transformed to 3-D
Children learn best by visual, add this pack to supplement your lesson plan today!