Files will be available for download from your account once payment is confirmed. Learn more.
Please contact the seller about any problems with your order using the question button below the description.
This set of activities will help students understand workers in their community and the jobs they do. Includes workers and jobs, vehicles, and city services.
- Helpers and Jobs Sorting Cards – Match the picture of the worker with the correct name and job description. These work well as a whole group pocket-chart activity. Includes 26 cards.
- Workers, Vehicles, and City Buildings Cards – These make a fun matching activity for young learners or vocabulary development for your ESL/ELL students. Includes 11 community buildings, 12 work vehicles, and 19 job cards. Students match the job with the vehicle they use or the building where they work.
- “When I Grow Up” Color and Write Booklet – 12 page printable book that describes how different workers help the community. The last page is a writing/drawing activity.
- Cut-and-Glue Worksheets – Students color the worker and add labels to the diagram. Includes 7 worksheets: police officer, mail carrier, fire fighter, veterinarian, artist, lawyer, and construction worker.
- Thank You Letter Template
A variety of people are represented in this resource including both male and female workers with different skin colors.