consonant-digraph-sounds A 52 page printable word fluency strips pack to assist students develop fluency of reading words once taught the phonic component for each sound.
- graphemes: sh, ch, -tch, th (voiced and unvoiced), ck, wh, ng, -n, qu and ph
- two strips per A4 page
- ten words per strip
- foundation font (easy to read and no fancy bows)
- student record charts (they plot their reading speed)
- teacher fluency charts (track your students reading fluency at a word level over time)
- teacher list of all words included within the word strips
- student awards
- mixed grapheme strips as well!
- black and white product
- please check your printer settings prior to printing (e.g. fit to page, print in printable area, etc)
I use these cards in my early morning reading packs, for literacy centre rotations (students do partner reading activities with them) and for parent/education assistant 1-1 reading. This pack does not include vowel digraphs. That pack follows on from this pack. This pack follows from my initial code fluency charts.
Enjoy! Kind regards, Jennifer