The slides given are apt to be used during classes, followed up by exercises which can be used as reinforcement material, homework or assessment.
The files are as follows:
1. Power Point (teaching material) – 33 slides of introduction about the topic along with exercises
2. PDF / Ms. Word (worksheet) – 21 pages of brief explanation and exercises (Cover, Introduction and Answer Keys are removed from Easel Activity)
The sections are as follows:
– Brief explanation
– A. Continuous Tenses Passive Voice
– B. Perfect Tenses Passive Voice
– C. Passive Voice with Modals
– D. Converting Passive Voice to Active Voice
(Continuous Tenses + Perfect Tenses + Modals)
– Answer Keys
Hopefully these resources enable your students to have an enjoyable class!
All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy is given for classroom use only.
Electronic distribution is also limited to classroom use only.
You may request for special permission by contacting me at: [email protected]
You can also find me at: