Provide middle and high school students with a print and digital version of the Cornell Method of note-taking. Whether you’re online, using a Learning Management System, or you’re having kids kick it old school — research shows that teaching students how to take notes effectively is a key to their academic success.
Note Well: This Product Includes Google Apps Digital Access with Google Workspace (i.e., Google Slides, Google Classroom, etc.)
What’s Included in this Digital Download:
- 1 Teacher’s Note for Using this Resource
- 10 Cornell Note-taking Templates (Print + Digital)
- 5 “8.5 X 11” Versions of Cornell Notes
- 5 Horizontal Version of Cornell Notes
- Student Instructions on How to Use the Cornell Note-taking Method
- Use as an anchor chart or distribute copies to students.
- 1 Student Sample of Cornell Notes
- I love using student samples of work because it gives students an idea of what my expectations are when it comes to taking notes in class.
- 1 Further Reading Pathfinder for More Resources on Cornell Note-taking
- I’ve created a curated list of eight resources on using Cornell Note-taking in the classroom — including a resource created by the method’s creator, William Pauk from Cornell University!