Create Your Own Class Recipe Book! This is such a fun, functional project that can be used all year long. The recipe cards can be printed and copied as many times as you need. I print these, put them in binders for every student, and we add to them all year long. By the end of the year, they have a class recipe book and a keepsake that they can use for the rest of their lives! The Recipe Cards/ Pages ask the student to rate the recipe they made, asks what they like, what they didn’t like, and what they would do differently as well.
This unit includes:
- Cover Page
- Blank Recipe Cards/ Pages
- Ingredient List
- Shopping List (organized by Grocery Store sections)
- Measurement Conversion Chart
- Metric System Conversions
- Measurement Abbreviation Chart
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- 5 Can Bean Soup/ Dip
- Dutch Baby Pancake Recipe
I hope you enjoy this Class Recipe Book!